Walk for Wishes is a costumed family fun run and walk to benefit Make-A-Wish® Illinois. Join us for a fun morning that will make real difference for children with critical illnesses. The morning includes children's activities, refreshments, music, and costumed characters.
Registration for teams and individuals is open now at illinois.wish.org/walk and limited sponsorships are still available. Adult Walker- $20, Youth Walker- $10
COSTUMES ENCOURAGED! Start your team today and celebrate the spirit of a wish by fundraising and dressing up as your favorite hero or character.
- GCMS/F wrestlers complete state run
- Falcons defeat Lexington at home for senior night
- PBL FFA members attend 212-degree conference
- Roberts board has February meeting
- Vaping awareness push nets over $900
- GCMS Chorus Department to perform 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying'
- PBL Education Foundation awards grants
- GAHHS CEO Schmitt named CEO to Know for seventh year